As the name ‘Truh’ implies, truthfulness is an important value in our procurement company. We like it when people keep their promises, and tell us ‘what is going on’. Hence, it is also how we treat are our business partners, suppliers, and customers.
Truh’s corporate culture includes Dutch elements due to its management’s background. A corporate culture that commits to integrity, transparancy, and direct communication.
Our background is a combination of Western thinking and working with Western European companies regarding procurement in China, primarily in the metallic minerals (abrasives) industry, and in the CNC metal processing industry, for > 10 years.
A number of factors that have
enabled us to do so are:
- Protecting the customer: Rejecting a supplier in the early stages the moment we feel ‘something is off’;
- Anticipation of supplier behavior in China;
- Noticing pitfalls and supplier risks in a brief period of time.
Skills and experience that we believe are
a must have to achieve the above:
- Implementing Supplier development programs, and Quality systems (e.g. ISO/TS 16949).
- Fast communication and communication where the correct message is actually conveyed.